WHAT IS IN PHOENIX VISION SITEVIEW™?
Secure Cloud-based Content Management Software
- The demographic capturing software is used to capture age, sex, and view time of those viewing the videos.
- Analytical Reporting software collects information from these activities and presents them to Phoenix Vision.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version is the underlying operating system used at all Phoenix Vision Sites.
- The Site-Viewer software is used as the primary software component for the Network Operating Center (NOC)
- The camera captures information from people within a specific area – 15 feet.
- An opportunity is recorded when there is not enough time to capture all of the demographics we need. Sometimes this is because of range from camera or amount of time someone is visible.
- A view is recorded when approximately one second of viewing time is recorded.
- The dwell time is the total amount of time someone is looking at the display.
- No real picture is captured or stored. Key metadata of an image is captured. There is no image capture or stored and no identification is involved.
- The demographics collected are greater than we report, but the key reporting elements are sex, age range and dwell time. We also collect the total number of opportunities and views at that window in time.
Phoenix Vision Inc. introduces our NEW Retail Sales Program.
The program is designed to introduce into the marketplace Phoenix Vision’s award winning SiteView software at the individual store level. Our software allows each participating store location to monitor in-store advertising activity by capturing actual engaged viewers of advertising content. Our screens have the capability of calculating verified engagements of content per advertising unit and identifying individuals by their sex and age.
The program furthermore gives the store owner five different ways to monetize their investment.Store Vendor Advertising: The store can engage their individual vendors to advertise their products in-store and keep 40% of those profits.
- Local Content Provider Advertising: The store could get 5% of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision partnered Local Content provider.
- Phoenix Vision VAR Advertising: The store could get 5% of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision VAR (Value Added Retailer) seller.
- National DOOH Agency Advertising: The store could get 5% of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision National Agency.
- Programmatic Agency DOOH Advertising: The store could get 5% of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision Programmatic Agency.
The Phoenix Vision Retail Sales Program is truly a win-win proposition for store owners. A very small investment of their in-store real estate for a guaranteed profit.