Phoenix Vision Inc. introduces our NEW Retail Sales Program.
The program furthermore gives the store owner five different ways to monetize their investment.
Store Vendor Advertising: The store can engage their individual vendors to advertise their products in-store and keep 40% of those profits.
- Local Content Provider Advertising: The store could get a % of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision partnered Local Content provider.
- Phoenix Vision VAR Advertising: The store could get a % of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision VAR (Value Added Retailer) seller.
- National DOOH Agency Advertising: The store could get a % of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision National Agency.
- Programmatic Agency DOOH Advertising: The store could get a % of any advertising generated with a Phoenix Vision Programmatic Agency.
Connecting Brands and Customers
Through Digital In-store Promotions and Engaging Content
Retailers – Open up a new revenue channel!
- No Capital Expenditure to retailer.
- New revenue channel through four different advertising channels.
- Advertise store promotions while customers are shopping
- Retailer ad will always be displayed on half of the screen.
- Advanced demographic detection technology with insights to help learn more about your customers… at no cost.
- Flexibility – Mounted screen or News Rack with a Screen offered depending on space available.
Interactive, Informative, Increase
- Incremental Sales for Retailers – Reach consumers with high frequency digital promotions of in-store items when they are shopping.
- Viewer Analytics – Gather data with monthly reporting including total number of viewers, gender, approximate age and traffic flow by hour and day.
- Profitable Revenue – Aggressive Revenue Share Program through national, programmatic, local and vendor advertising.
Retail Advertising Gives You Insight Into YOUR Customers
- Verified Engagement and Reporting Technology
–Each screen is equipped with demographic detection software
- Who Are Your Customers?
-Traffic Flow by Hour/Day/Month
-Male vs Female
-Young vs Old
- Monthly Detailed Reporting
-Reporting Gender, Age and Traffic Flow
- Local – Ads focused on the local businesses or services in the municipality or region.
- Programmatic – Phoenix Vision has partnered with Programmatic Exchanges that enable brands or agencies to purchase ad placements on our sites through an automated bidding system.
- National – Phoenix Vision pursues national brands and agencies for placement on our screens. Major focus will be with in-store brands to help promote while customers are making buying decisions.
- Vendor – Leveraging the relationships and partnerships with brands to help promote within the store.